skip to main content

WITHDRAWINGIf you are moving out of Clementon School District, you must disenroll your child by completing our Transfer Out Form below. Copies are available in the school office as well. Kindly drop the form off at the school office along with a copy of your photo id. You may also email the completed form and a copy of your photo id to Trish Harvie at

Required Withdrawal Documents:

Transfer Out Form (English)
Transfer Out Form (Spanish)
(Parent/Guardian Photo ID Must Be Submitted for Verification)
Once we receive the necessary information, an Official Transfer Card will be generated and sent directly to the new school with a copy of your child's latest grades. Your child's files will follow once you begin the registration process at the new school, and we receive a signed Record Request from them.
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school! If you have any questions, please contact:

Trish Harvie, Registrar

856-783-2300  x1014