skip to main content

overbrook high school - Home of the rams
Top of Page

CES 8th grade graduates and high school students living in the town of Clementon may attend high school at Overbrook High School located in the Pine Hill School District. For more information about OHS, please visit their website and/or view their orientation video below: 

Overbrook High School Website 

OHS Orientation Video


New to Clementon?

If you are new to the town of Clementon, and you would like to enroll your high school student at Overbrook High School, you must first complete Clementon School District's High School Residency Verification Form and submit all required documentation as listed below. The form can be accessed below or it can be picked up at the Clementon School District office located at 4 Audubon Avenue.

Download Form Below:

High School Residency Verification Form

You may drop off your completed residency verification form along with the following proof of residency documentation at our office, OR you may email it directly to Trish Harvie at harviep@clemsd:

Required Documents:

1. Proof of Residency - You must submit one of the following (applicable to your living situation):
  • Agreement of Sale, Deed, or Tax Bill - Required if you own your home.
  • Current Lease or Signed Lease Agreement/Lease Renewal - Required if you rent.
  • Notarized Affidavit of Residency* - Required if your name is not on the lease or deed.          DOWNLOAD BLANK AFFIDAVIT FORM (if applicable): ENGLISH  /  SPANISH                  *NOTE: This form lists required documents you must obtain and submit from the Clementon homeowner or leaseholder along with your own required documents as listed below.  
2. Two (2) Current Bills - Both bills must show a current date as well as the parent/guardian's name and Clementon address. Envelopes are NOT accepted.
  • Acceptable: Utility Bill, Credit Card Bill, Cell Phone Bill, Bank Statement, Paycheck Stub, Other. DOWNLOAD 30-DAY BILL EXTENSION REQUEST FORM (if needed): ENGLISH  / SPANISH
3. Parent/Guardian License or Photo ID - ID should show current address.
4. Child's Birth Certificate
5. Individual Education Program (IEP) or Early Intervention Plan (IFSP) - If applicable.
6. Custody Papers - If applicable.
Once your Clementon residency has been verified, a residency certificate will be forwarded to Pine Hill School District. You must then complete Overbrook High School's online registration process. Visit to get started. If you have questions, contact:
Mrs. Pat Blaylock or 856-783-6900 ext 1034.